We believe in high quality food and ingredients and always shop fresh and local. Check out some of our partners where we source from.
- Chicken: Petaluma Poultry, Petaluma, CA. Sustainably raised and farmed. No hormones, antibiotics, or animal products in feed. Corn and soybean fed. Spacious barns with natural bedding and natural sunlight. Humanely raised and slaughtered.
- Salmon: Loch Duart, UK: Sustainable Farmed Salmon. Fish live in their natural environment with natural diet. Habitats are rotated to have 2 years working, 1 year off to recuperate.
http:/ / www.lochduart.com
- Rock Cod: CA. wild caught, sustainable
- Mussels: Carlsbad, CA. Carlsbad Aqua Farm: Sustainably farmed with minimal carbon footprint.
http:/ / www.carlsbadaquafarm.com
- Marin Sun Farms: Lamb, Beef, Pork. No antibiotics or hormones, humanely raised and handled, sustainable, local family farms.
- Earthbound Farms, San Juan Bautista, CA: organic mixed greens and baby organic spinach.
- Full Belly Farm, Guinda, CA: organic Dinosaur Kale
- Field Fresh Farms, Watsonville, CA: organic wild arugula and organic mixed greens
- Local Heirloom Farm to Chef, Montara and Half Moon Bay, CA: highest quality microgreens grown in completely green, eco-friendly and eco-frugal farms.
- New Native Farms, Corralitos, CA: organic micro greens, wheatgrass, Sprouted legumes
- Guan’s Mushroom Co., Fremont, CA: oyster mushrooms, crimini mush• rooms, shiitake mushrooms
- Apple Tree Farms, Kingsburg, CA: Organic Brown Eggs.
- Pioneer Food Systems, Campbell, CA: Fresh produce from local, primarily organic, small family farms. http://www.facebook.com/PioneerFoodSystems
- Colorful Harvest, Salinas, CA: rainbow carrots